There are many sources of information available regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019), some reliable and some not so much. Here are a few that are trustworthy:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: What is Coronavirus?
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of resources but rather a small number that provide critical information without being overwhelming. Take care and be safe.