Chesley Center on Aging, Ecumen and Mayo Clinic Health System Hospice present
The End-of-Life Experience: A Community Conversation
Jessica Nutik Zitter, MD, MPH
ICU & Palliative Care Physician
Gregory Kutcher, MD
Medical Director-Hospice Care-Southwest Minnesota Region
Thursday, November 7, 2019 • 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mankato Civic Center (Grand Hall)
1 Civic Center Plaza, Mankato, MN 56001
Register online: link.mnsu.edu/palliative-care
- Recognize the protocolized practice patterns common in ICUs and Hospitals.
- Define the condition of Chronic Critical Illness and understand its etiology and rising prevalence.
- Identify psychological and personal factors that fuel the application of protocolized treatment plans for patients.
- Develop the practice and skills for communicating bad news.
- Name strategies for enhancing collaboration between healthcare professionals in the care of patients with end of life conditions.
Registration: $100 if registered by November 1, or $125 at the door. Registration opens at 8:00 AM.
Continuing Education: Continuing Education Credits are available for available for multiple disciplines, including Nursing, Social Work, Nursing Home Administration and more.
Lunch and break refreshments are included.
Post expires at 8:00 PM on Thursday, November 7th, 2019.